Shrirang Barne Wiki, Profile, Family Update.
Full name: Shrirang Chandu Barne
Born/Date of Birthday: 16 February 1964
Place of Birth: Thergaon, impri-Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra
Political party: Shivsena
Other political affiliations: Indian National Congress
Educational Qualifications: Matric
Education: Shri Fattechand Jain Vidyalaya and Junior College (1980)
Marital Status: Married
Date of Marriage: 26 May 1990
Spouse's Name: Smt. Sarita Shrirang Barne
No. of Sons: 2
Parents: Shri Chandu Malhiri Barne, Smt.Laxmibai Chandu Barne
Permanent Address: Shri Niwas, Near Padamji Paper Mill, Thergaon, Pune - 411033, Maharashtra
Tels: (020) 29860601, 09822004494, 09818117771 (M)
Official Website: shrirangappabarne.com
Shrirang Chandu Barne is Shiv Sena politician from Chinchwad, Pune, India. He was the member of the 16th Lok Sabha of India and Re-Elected for 17th Lok Sabha of India. He representing the Maval constituency of Maharashtra. In 2014 Lok Sabha Election he defeated sitting MLA Laxman Pandurang Jagtap who contested from Peasants and Workers Party of India by 157394 votes by obtaining 512223 votes against 354829 and in 2019 Lok Sabha Election he defeated Parth Ajit Pawar who contested from Nationalist Congress Party by 215913 votes by obtaining 720663 votes against 504750.
He has been awarded with Sansad Ratna Award, Top performers of Indian Parliament in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. In 2020 he has been Honoured with 'Sansad Maha Ratna Award' for sustained qualitative performance in the 16th Lok Sabha. This Award is presented once in five years.
- 1997: Elected as Corporator in Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
- 1999: Elected as Chairman of Standing committee Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
- 2002: Re-elected as Corporator in Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
- 2002-05: Leader of Opposition-Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal & Member Pune District Planning Committee
- 2007: Re-elected as Corporator in Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
- 2012: Re-elected as Corporator in Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
- 2012: Elected as group leader of Shiv Sena in Pimpri-Chinchwad Municipal Corporation
- 2014: Elected to 16th Lok Sabha
- 1 Sep.2014 onward: Member, Standing Committee on Defense Member, Consultative Committee on Road Transport & Shipping Member, Parliamentary Committee on Official Language
- 2015: Honored with 'Sansad Ratna' Award, for their top performance during the first four sessions of the 16th Lok Sabha.
- 2016: Honoured with 'Sansad Ratna' Award in 7th Edition of Sansad Ratna Award for top performing Parliamentarians of 16th Lok Sabha (up to 7th session).
- 2019: Re- Elected to 17th Lok Sabha.
- 13 Sep.2019 onward: Member :- Standing Committee on Finance, Member:- Consultative Committee on Tourism Culture, Member: -Parliamentary Committee on Official Language (First sub-committee) and सदस्य:- आलेख और साक्ष्य समिति
- 2020 Honoured with 'Sansad Maha Ratna Award' for sustained qualitative performance in the 16th Lok Sabha. This Award is presented once in five years.
- Books Published by Shrirang Barne
(i) Shabdved, (ii) Samrth Ladvaiya, (iii). Apla Vaibhavshali Maval-The Glory of Mave Lok Sabha, (iv). Me Anubhav Leli Sansad- Based on parliamentary experience as being elected to the Lok Sabha for the first time.
Shrirang Barne Official Social Network Profile/Page/Account:
|Youtube [Shrirang Barne not available. Check Youtube Website]|
|IMDB [Shrirang Barne not available. Check IMDB Website]|